NOAAP meetings are held on the second Tuesday of each month from 9:00 am until approximately 11:00.
NOAAP membership benefits include:
- 2 clock hours for each meeting
- Up to date survey results and state regulations
- Networking with other activity professionals
- Annual conference
- Excellent educational speakers
- New ideas to keep your activity programming thrilling and stimulating for your residents.
Thinking of joining NOAAP?
Non members are invited to be our guest for one meeting!
When time permits, a tour of the host community is available at the conclusion of our meetings.
Members of NOAAP receive 2 clock hours for each meeting attended.
Want to join us? Complete the NOAAP application located below and pay via PayPal or mail your check to:
c/o 10834 Old Mill Road
Spencer OH 44275
Individual Annual Membership Fee is $30
Facility Annual Membership Fee is $50